Dynotec is seeking a full-time Staff Accountant. This position will provide onsite day-to-day accounting support to the CFO. The selected candidate will be able to independently manage most day-to-day accounting activities with proficiency and minimal direct oversight. The selected candidate will be responsible for monitoring and processing vendor invoices, cash receipts, customer billings, and payroll as well as other ad hoc duties, as assigned. Minimum requirements are a two-year accounting degree and one year of hands-on experience – preferably in an industry that uses project-based accounting. Experience should include an active role in processing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger transactions.
- Monitor, process and verify General Ledger transactions
- Process monthly customer billings
- Process daily cash receipts
- Oversee Accounts Payable processing and check runs
- Process timesheets and payroll
- Maintain project information, including set-up, update, and reporting
- Contract processing
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Associates Degree – Accounting
- One-year hands-on experience
- Experience should include a significantly active role in processing receivables, payables, G/L, and project transactions as well as a demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products – specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong work ethic, adaptability, and attention to detail
- Ability to work in an office setting
Compensation and benefits structure will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience.